Friday, May 14, 2010

Relief Society Activity

My Relief society asked me to paint a picture of a light house for their activity so I got some mat board since I needed it pretty big. Also they wanted me to put a little fish for each woman in our ward. So this is the finished painting and then I printed out little fish with the names on them and stuck them on in the water, but I didn't take a photo of it with the fish. It was lots of fun working on a painting and I was pretty happy with how it came out.

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! Super detailed. I do wish I had that talent....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah but I'm sure you have all kinds of other talents. The art talents come from the right side of your brain and I think the right side of my brain is taking over the left side because my math and organizational skills are going down the drain, it is almost frightening how much I am using my fingers to count now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!