Friday, May 14, 2010

Expanding my food horizons!

Now that I am a stay at home mom, I find that lunch is an annoying thing to deal with. On the one side I really want to have something yummy, but then I'm usually working on getting Ella her lunch so I don't like spending a lot of time on mine. So here is something fast. I bought sundried tomato bread from smiths, I pop that in the toaster then I cook an egg over medium. I slice up an avocado and put that on the toasted bread and then the egg on top. It is super yummy!! It takes about 6 minutes to make and it gives you protein, good fats in the avocado, a good bread, and even a little vegetable in the tomatoes. You should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!