Friday, May 14, 2010

Icky Throw up days

Ella has been wanting to wanting to eat solid food lately so on wednesday I gave her a little hotdog, mozzarella cheese and some carrots. She didn't like the hotdog much so I ended up eating like 1 and a 1/2 hotdogs. Warren came home and we went to costco. I wasn't feeling too good so I thought some chocolate milk would help, then I tried some broccoli salad and some shrimp soup. I was feeling pretty lousy by the time we got home. I was putting Ella to bed and luckily got her into bed before rushing to the bathroom and throwing up. Went to R.S. activity, came home and threw up. Tried to sleep, but my stomach hurt. Ella woke up and wanted to feed but as I picked her up I knew I needed to get to the bathroom so I dropped her in bed with Warren and high tailed it in to upchuck again. At this point I'm like, there's nothing left, why am I still hurling? Poor Ella was screaming because she wanted to be fed, not hang out with Dad. Got her fed and back to bed, me back to bed. I woke up again at like 1:30 AM and had to hurl again. Luckily that was the last. Thursday I woke up feeling really gross. Warren had meetings so he couldn't stay home so I gave my mom a call. She was sweet enough to take the day off and come over to take care of me and Ella. Aren't moms great? Moms make everything better. I ate two pieces of toast on thursday and drank so chicken broth in the evening and that was about it. Woke up today and I feel much better but I'm still taking it easy on the food, mostly bread and liquids.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh... I HATE food poisoning! It always makes me feel SO weak! I'm glad your mom was able to come help. That's really awesome of her! I do love mothers.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and its funny because you start thinking,,,,,,,, Wen was the last time I threw up? Makes you feel like a little kid.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!