Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Get Caught up

Well it has been an eventful couple of weeks. Two weeks ago we went to Mesa AZ. Warren's sisters Sandy and Shaunna both got their endowments taken out at the Mesa temple. Eleanor started getting a cold that weekend so she was a terrible sleeper, so it wasn't a very fun weekend for me, but it was wonderful going through the Mesa temple. On our way back we went through Sedona and stopped at a little picnic area for a break. Eleanor had a cold for a week. Luckily she slept better the last half, it was sad to see her with all her boogers.

Then last week I caught strep throat. Luckily I went to the doctor the next day and got some pills so then I was only really painfully sick for a couple days. Michelle got married on Saturday May 1st. Me being sick was a bad thing and kind of a good thing. Bad: I missed out on the bachelorette party and I had to limit my party time so I wouldn't get anyone sick, couldn't help out very much with all the wedding stuff. Good: Didn't have to help out with all the wedding stuff (Warren was happy about that), went home and took a nap in between the ceremony and the reception, and just popped in to the reception and ate the food. :) But now I am feeling better do it is all good. Strep really wasn't that bad of a sickness, it just saps your energy.


Eleanor has such a personality, it is too funny. She likes to wear stuff around her neck. Any piece of fabric or string she tries to put over her head to see if it will lay around her neck. So I have an exercise band and any time she finds it she puts it on her neck and then crawls around like that the rest of the day.


Yesterday we were outside in the back yard enjoying the weather and I was watering the plants, Eleanor kept trying to play with the water so I cleaned off a garbage can lid and filled it with water. She started by just splashing it from the sides then she crawled inside and had a hey day splashing the water all over herself. Thats my ghetto swimming pool. :)






I had a really annoying online class, but luckily it is done with. I finished my last project last night which I don't think I did a great job on but really I didn't care at the end, I just wanted to finish it. My tomato plants all did great. I raised them from seeds and put a set in my garden and was left with 43 plants. So I gave some to my husband's coworkers and I still have some at home. Maybe I'll just get a bunch of pots and have a huge tomato crop this year. 


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the 'lid swimming pool'! That's a great idea and she is one happy camper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! My Mom might take some plants off your hands if you’re running out of room. Paige does the same thing with my phone charger for some reason she likes to play with it and put it around her neck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!