Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sick Days

Feels like my family has been sick for the past month. Yuck!
At the beginning of the month I had a cough that lasted 2 weeks, I kept hacking up stuff. I felt better for like 5 days and then my throat started hurting and I got the sniffles. Warren has been sick too. Ella has had a continually runny nose for a couple weeks, with a cough some days and then yesterday she picked up pink eye......So much fun. *sigh*

So I took the day off. We are supposed to go to LA on Friday and Warren is leaving to Reno tomorrow morning so I'll be by myself for the next couple days and there is just too much stuff to do, and being sick on top of that is not nice.

The other annoying thing about being sick is that I don't feel like working out, or I don't know if working out would be good for me. So I feel fat because I'm laying around, eating and drinking more and I'm not getting any exercise. Sorry this isn't a fun post, I just needed to vent a little bit. I hope other people are doing well.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer, it seems like we've been sick all winter too. Sounds like you'll be having fun in LA though! Enjoy a little vaca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in on us Heidi, I'm sorry you guys have been sick too. It was nice to just lay around for a few days.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!