Sunday, June 27, 2010

Eleanor at 1!!!!!

Saturday the 26th was Eleanor's birthday, she is the big number one!!! We started off the day with waffles and eggs (her favorite) then in the late afternoon we went to my parent's house for a pool party.




Ella's cute suit that I got at Old Navy.


Ella likes headbands that she can take off and put back on.


Yay! New board books!


Figured stripping her down would be a good idea.


Eleanor was very dainty about eating her cupcake.


Until it fell apart, than she had fun squishing it.

Overall it was a really fun day, it is hard to believe that I have had this little sweet spirit for a year already, I look forward to all the years I will have with her.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! She's already one?! Time really does fly :) That party looks like fun and I LOVE her swimming suit. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, she is so beautiful!! I love the swimming pictures!! COngrats on the most adorable 1 yr old!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet! Sounds like you had lots of fun!!! Happy birthday Eleanor;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!