Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Weekend

I found some photos from our memorial weekend. First a shout out of pride to all those serving in the military, You guys are Awesome!!!! I appreciate our military and all they have done to keep our country safe.

For Memorial Day we went to my parent's house in the afternoon for a little swim party. They have a pretty big pool and they just got it all ready for the summer so it was only about 67 degrees. Pretty Chilly! So first I put Eleanor's feet in but then she wanted to go in more so I pulled off her pants and let her splash in the water, then the shirt came off and she sat down on the step and was having a ton of fun. I just put my feet in. My sister's kids went in all the way because they don't care how cold it is even though they had little blue lips after about 20 minutes in there. When Ella started to feel cold I pulled her out and kept her snug in a towel, after she warmed up she wanted to go back in so Warren, my tough wonderful husband pulled on his swim trunks and hopped in then took Ella out in the water Naked!! She had a blast in the nude of course. Next time I will bring some swim diapers.


1 comment:

  1. SO cute! Who doesn't like swimming in just their birthday suit :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!