Thursday, July 8, 2010

How's it going?

Today started off as a junk day. You ever have those junk days? You wake up and you got enough sleep but you Really don't want to get out of bed.......But you have to. So then you get going, get the kid and then you just feel Junky. You can think of ALLLLL the things you could do or should do today and it all feels like,why? What's the point? It is extremely unmotivating. So I got Ella off to a nap and I sat down and got my other blog going. I've started a craft blog. http://hodgepodgedays.blogspot.com/  

It is a day to day project blog where each day is a new theme. This will motivate me to actually Do Something instead of saying Why? and eating a mint oreo (which by the way, the new ones with fudge are freakin amazing) it will keep my creative juices moving and really who doesn't need some of that? So I hope you will check it out, frequently, and try out some of my tips so I can spread some love in this world. Also check out all the links to all the other fabulous blogs I have found that inspire me all the time. 
Love to all my peeps in the world(which aren't very many so I hope you Really feel the love)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!