Thursday, March 25, 2010

Doing Good

Well the weather is kind of funky today. It is breezy and all the trees decided to pollinate today so there is just a ton of junk in the air. I'm feeling good except my throat feels scratchy which I don't know if it is because of the weather or because my medicine gives you dry mouth and that is turning into dry throat.

Eleanor had a wigging out moment last night. She woke up at midnight and was crying, I went in and picked her up, gave her the pacifier and she did not want that pacifier so she started crying even harder. So I thought, ok she must be hungry, I went to nurse her and she started screaming. Scared the heck out of me because it wasn't like any of her usual cries so I didn't know what she wanted. I took her into my bedroom and Warren was awake, turned on a bathroom light, and she's just sitting there shaking and screaming. Warren tries to rock her and then she's flailing her arms and screaming. So I set her on my lap and start singing some of her bedtime songs and she slowly calms down but with that shuttering whimper type breathing. We had to just sit there for a while singing and talking till she was a little more normal. Then I nursed her and took her back to bed. Warren commented that she is a drama queen already. I was just happy that she wasn't hurt. I think that is one of my worst fears is for her to be in pain and I don't know why or what to do to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!