Friday, July 8, 2011

Sexy Shoes!

So a couple posts ago I mentioned that I bought some new shoes that I thought are super sexy. At the time I didn't have a photo that I liked of them because it is very difficult to do self portraits. So I asked my husband to help me out, he was happy to oblige. :) I think models are sticks because it is very simple to take photos of stick people whereas people with curves, a lot harder. I had to take a ton of photos for one I liked. I much prefer taking photos of other people than myself.


We have been having crazy monsoon weather this week. Sunday we had a storm that was just nuts. Blew over a bunch of trees and we got like an inch in our backyard. Eleanor loved standing outside when it first started. I even joined her, Warren wasn't home which is too bad because it would have been fun to get a picture of both of us in the rain. That's ok though because Eleanor is cute enough for the both of us.


Do you hear the thunder?


Time to come inside.



For the 4th of July we went to a ward breakfast. In the evening we went swimming at my parent's house and then we drove up to Henderson for the fireworks. We were too far away from the fireworks so Eleanor wasn't that impressed.

Eleanor and her friend Charlie, running through the sprinklers.

Eleanor loves swimming with her cousins. She asks me every day to go swimming with Anna (the cousin closest in age to her)
Pretty good firework display at Basic high school, we will have to go earlier next year so we get better seats.

2 comments:

  1. Mindy! Those shoes are amazing! I am loving them with that outfit! And Eleanor looks adorable as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those shoes! They really ARE sexy :) I'm glad you had such a fun 4th of July. I LOVE that holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!