Friday, February 19, 2010

Eleanor at almost 8 months



Ella has figured out how to stand up in her crib, luckily she is pretty short so I don't worry about her falling out yet. Warren bought this outfit for her back in november when he went to Florida, she is just now fitting into it. I love dressing her in colors other than pink but then of course you have the olderly people who say "Oh what a cute boy!" Its ok, I forgive all the old people out there because I will be old too someday. :(
Ella is a remote fanatic. She will do whatever possible to reach one if she sees it, she is also figuring out that the buttons do things. I love her little feet they are so soft and cute.

I shot this series of photos with Eleanor on our bed. She is just such a happy little spirit, it is so much fun. I started putting her to bed at 7pm last week and she is sleeping all night, it is awesome! She is also almost crawling. She gets on her knees and then she goes into a plank position and inches her way forward. I've been testing her by putting stuff she wants like 3 feet from her and seeing how long it takes her to get over to it, each day she gets better and better at it. We also have a jump seat that hangs in the doorway and she can actually jump in it now, she gets a rhythm going and bounces up and down. I was laughing at her last night because she was having so much fun and its great because it wears her out. I just love her so much, I'm so grateful for my little sweetheart.

5 comments:

  1. She is SERIOUSLY adorable!!! I can't believe how much she has grown! You have done well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella is so cute, I love the outfit Warren got her and can't believe she is getting so big. I totally agree that old people think they are boys if they aren't in pink???? That's ok, I think it's as close to a boy as I'm going to get:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is the most adorable little girl EVER!!! I love her bald head and sweet smile. All my babies are bald til they are two! You must be loving on her 24/7! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I am seriously in love with her, even when she is crabby she makes me smile. My family has had lots of bald babies so I'm used to it, she is cute anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe she is standing and almost crawling! What a cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!