Friday, December 18, 2009

Some photos to illustrate this week.


So this is my arm two days after I got the h1n1 shot. Warren was worried but online it says that swelling is a usual side affect.


This is a hat I crocheted for my friend Heidi's daughter, Ellie. I am mailing it tomorrow and I am super excited with how well it turned out. I added  a little loop so she can clip on flower barrettes. You love my model? :)


Eleanor turned 6 months on Friday and she is doing great at sitting up, she can hold it for a pretty good amount of time before she tips over.

Here is our decorated tree that we chopped down ourselves. My sister gave me a ton of decorations last year along with wrapping paper so everything is color coordinated. Ooooh it looks so fancy.

Oh, I figured out that Eleanor needed to go to bed a little earlier, she was getting too tired and that was why she wouldn't go to sleep :) Every day is a new day and a new challenge.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hat!!! SO cute ;) I'm glad you continue to do so well with Elle.... I can imagine it would be interesting to try and figure out their little personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love the hat it is so cute! were did you get the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eleanor is beautiful, I love her sweet little smile!! Your tree is gorgeous!! I got the h1n1 shot and had zero side effects...I hope your swelling goes down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a book from the enterprise library called Hip to crochet, then I just adjust it for whatever size head I make.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!