Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Eleanor's room


This is Eleanor's room. I painted a cherry blossom tree in the corner. The bassinet was what my mom had me and all of my sisters in and then my older sister used it with her 4 kids and now I get to use it.











This is a mobile of glass drops. My grandmother had these hanging in her kitchen and I loved to look at them when we came to visit her, so I was fortunate to get them when she passed away. Ella loves to look at them too.
She shares a room with my craft stuff, we will see what happens when we have another kid.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the tree!!! That's amazing that your bassinet has lasted so long, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Tree! looks Grate :) the mobile is way cool I don't have one for Paige never have of well :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!