Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009

So Christmas was pretty fun this year. We went to Barstow for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. All of  Warren's family came and it was really great because they haven't seen Eleanor since like August so it was fun to show her off.
We drove back to Las Vegas on Christmas Day and spent the afternoon with my family. I didn't feel like taking photos so we don't have a lot of my family. Waren drove back to Barstow the day after christmas so he could go 4 wheeling with his sister Laurel. I was boring and stayed in Vegas and Hung out with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!