Friday, July 10, 2009

Eleanor at one week.




This first week was very trying. There's the physical pain of recovering from the labor and then there is the emotional pain of what am I doing? Warren stayed home from work monday and tuesday and my mom came over on wednesday. Eleanor is doing excellent. She only lost an ounce when we went to our pediatrician. Even though I'm not getting enough sleep it doesn't seem to matter because all I care about it having her healthy and strong :) must be the hormones talking. I feel pretty good too, the pain isn't that much. On her one week anniversary I took these photos of her to use in her baby announcement/thank you card.

5 comments:

  1. I loved her birth story! Congratulations!! She is gorgeous! Her pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO cute! Congratulations! I'm sorry you're not getting enough sleep..... I'm so happy she is happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so amazing what the both of you go through with a 1st baby! The shock of giving yourself up to find out who you become as a mother is something I never thought of. Plus you never think that you'll need to recover. It looks like your doing a great job! She is adorable! And let me know if you just need someone to talk to. Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting about the baby. We've been wondering if she was here yet. Take care..

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!