Sunday, February 1, 2009

Everything is good!

Well I am at 18 weeks this week and everything is going pretty awesome. I have my second doctors appointment on Thursday and then my ultrasound to find out the baby's sex is on the 18th. My doctor wanted to wait till 20 weeks so that they can see all of the chambers of the heart. Warren is doing a great job on building a wall unit for our office so hopefully we can get some more things organized. I'm not worried about a baby room becuase the baby will be in a basinet for the first 2-3 months in our room. I went to deseret industries yesterday and hit the jackpot on maternity clothes. I got 2 pairs of jeans, jean capris, long jean skirt, 3 shirts, 2 dresses, brown dress pants,1 green skirt, 1 cardigan, 2 pairs of boots, and a pair of sandals. I got all that stuff for $57.00! I love D.I. If you have one in your area you should definitely check it out.
We are going to try to have a little super bowl get together with some friends this evening but I don't know if we will get anyone. Christine and Patrick came up with the idea but then we haven't spoken to them about it since then, and we wanted to invite some other people but I bet they will already have plans. So we will see how it goes. Either way I am doing a chocolate fondue tonight, Yum!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to score on maternity clothes! They are so expensive new. Let us know what the gender is;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!