Monday, August 20, 2007

Family reunion








Well, it is now the middle of August. I have downloaded my photos from the other events in August so I thought I would share them.


August 3rd, 4th, and 5th Warren and I were in Solvang California at the Pfeiffer family reunion. It is Warren's side of the family and they get together every other year in this great little Danish town in California. I took photos of the town last time so I didn't this time, but instead focused on just photos of the family.

This is all of the family that came to the reunion this year. I think last time we had a bigger turnout but this was nice because we were able to take a more intimate photo, where you can actually see everyone. Debbie and I were in charge of the family photo and I think we did a great job.


















Aunt Diane threw a tea party for all the young ladies in the family. They each recieved a disney tea set, dressed up in their feathers and hats, and enjoyed the company of their favorite stuffed animal or doll. And of course, each other.




















I had a lot of fun taking portrait photos of all the girls, it shows what wonderful young ladies we have in the family and how beautiful each one is in her own way.
And then I had to add these photos in because she is the cutest little girl I have ever seen and so extremely photogenic. I could just follow her around forever taking photos.
So overall we had a great time at the family reunion. If you ever get to visit Solvang I would encourage you to have an eclair, because they are amazing, and stop at a wonderful old looking garden close to the freeway that almost feels enchanted with all of its old statues and forgotten plants.
Love and God bless all our family and friends,
Melinda

1 comment:

  1. What? I missed out on getting in the family picture???

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Stenderville!

Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Melinda and my husband's name is Warren. We reside in fabulous Las Vegas!
I am a stay at home mom and Warren works for the local Plasterer and Cement Mason Union.
We like to do all kinds of stuff and we like to keep in contact with all our family and friends, so we hope you enjoy our blog and please let us know what you think.

Love to all our family and friends and hope you have a great day!